Thursday, April 19, 2012

Beautyfix

I have had a couple people ask me how I got so many products at such an amazing deal... well I'm going to share my secret that a good friend shared with me! I was a little nervous that the products would come in small sample or trial sizes but not only were they full sized products they were in original packaging just as if I had bought them retail. 

So where do I go to get these amazing products??? Head on over and visit " Beautyfix" http://www.beautyfix.com/ and sign up for a free account, once you have set your account up you will be able to choose 8 products from there list for the month. Usually the price is $49.99 but with this special code (BFBLOG) it will take of $30 dollars bringing your total to $19.99. Shipping is always free and my package arrived in 3 business days! The products I ordered retailed for over $300+ if thats not a deal I don't know what is!!! 

Here are the products I ordered

I'm so pleased with the products I ordered. Its a great way to not only test beauty products but you also will improve your skins tone,texture, & overall complexion. 

These are the products I tried last night 

I love the iQ Derma cleanser and lotion~ Both product are very refreshing and have a pleasant smell & texture. The cleanser left my skin feeling soft and clean without leaving my skin feeling dry. After I cleansed my face I used Chella's Enzyme Exfoliating Mask~ which is unlike most exfoliating products I have tried. You simple dampen your face, apply a generous amount of the creme, massage in, and let it sit for 10 minuets. On the directions it states you will experience a tingling sensation~ so if you experience a burning sensation you may want to remove the product immediately. This is not a rough textured  exfoliate so there is no scrubbing or hard work required. The chemicals in the product do all the work while you relax. The experts recommend to only use it ONCE a week. Finally after exfoliating I applied iQ Derma's Hydrating Lotion which in my opinion is amazing!!! I've tried many products that just sit on outer layer of the skin and never give the hydration I need but with iQ Derma's hydrating lotion I could actually tell the product was doing its job. My skin felt hydrated, cool, refreshed, and non-greasy. This morning when I woke up I cleansed my face again and re applied the hydrating lotion which allowed a great base for my primer and then foundation. I love that in one use my skin feels smoother and brighter. 

*** These are my own personal testimonials and reviews for these products. I'm not paid to sell or push any  products.

If you have any question please feel free to ask~ Also share any reviews or experiences you've had with any products! 

General info

This months products


No comments:

Post a Comment