Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A little history

My name is Brittany and it just so happens met, fell in love, and married the most wonderful man a girl could ever dream of. Keith and I met soon after I graduated in June of 2006. Two friends of ours had an idea to introduce us; so late one evening there we were sitting on the back of the truck talking like we were old friends. We had instant chemistry and a connection that was like no other. After hours of talking and laying looking up at the stars, then night ended. Over the weeks our relationship grew and grew, now almost 4 years later I couldn't be more in love. We married in May of 2008, purchased our second home in April of 2011, and welcomed our first baby Lawson in August of 2011. We're an average family living a little life in Lincolnton, North Carolina. He's a fireman who has a passion for hunting, fishing and the outdoors, I've been a hair dresser, a pharmacy tech, worked in the hospital, and I recently landed my dream job working in the court system as a deputy clerk of court. Our life together continues to change but I think we have finally found that sweet spot where everything feels just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment