Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We wish you a merry Christmas

Lawson's first Christmas was one to defiantly remember! We spent Christmas Eve in the Emergency room because Lawson was running a high fever that would not subside. After spending all night in the ER and being diagnosed with a upper respiratory infection we were sent home with nothing but good thoughts everything would get better. Boy were they wrong. Over the next 24 hours mommy and daddy had no sleep and poor Lawson cried, cried, and cried all night. It was Christmas morning and there I was lying in bed with my sick baby crying with no way to help him. I has already made my mind up that we were going back the ER so me and Keith got up and got everything ready to go. On the way to the hospital Lawson had finally stopped crying and fell asleep. Being in the cool crisp air helped him to breathe so we decided to just keep driving so he could at least get some rest not to mention a break from crying. Finally once the sun had rose we met the family for Christmas morning breakfast as that is one of our family traditions and although Lawson still had a fever and had no voice we were able to make it through the day and enjoy what was left of our first Christmas as a family. PS: Lawson was actually diagnosed with the Croop by his pediatrician. It ended up being a long 6 weeks for us.



Poor sick baby on Christmas Day


Opening presents!


Christmas Photos~ Take by me-SweetB'sPhotography

This me, my daddy, and Lawson! Every year when we go back home we go see the Christmas lights in Yonkers!


Lawson loved Santa!


My Mama, Daddy, Keith, Lawson, and myself! We had a great time putting up the Christmas tree!

Nana and all the Grand babies minus Peyton: Lawson, Caden, Skylar, & Hunter!


Me and my Mama stringing lights on the Christmas tree.


Me and my sisters Brandie & Brooke

My daddy & mama with all the kids plus Beau-the dog!



Looking at the Lights in Yonkers!



Lawson and & Daddy! -This is one of my favorite photos of them together!




Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment